Happy Birthday To The Emerson Avenger! Who Is One Year Older And Wiser Today!

Well the first posts to The Emerson Avenger blog were made in late October last year with the first blog posts being made on October 30th, 2005. I guess that means that that Transcendentalist Super Hero known through out the U*U World and some of the real world as The Emerson Avenger can officially celebrate his first birthday today. Anyone wishing to wish The Emerson Avenger a happy first birthday is welcome to do so in this thread which is reserved for that purpose. Anything other than birthday greetings posted to this thread will be treated as SPAM and ignored or forgiven but not deleted. . .

Update: I just noticed that my blogger profile indicates that I have made 364 post to The Emerson Avenger blog in the year that it has been up. I guess I will have to add one more just to make is a post a day. I also notice that my profile views is presently at 1227. A week or so ago it was under 1000 but well into the 900s. That means that there has been some traffic here in the last week or so and I haven't even done all that much to drive traffic here. In fact, statistically speaking, it would seem that in the last week or so there has been the equivalent of 25% of the previous year's traffic here and I have done little to promote The Emerson Avenger blog. . .

Comments

Happy birth day woohoo yeah another year in the running hehe be safe walk in peace allways
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday my dear . hope you have a great day only me angelangel stopping bye to wish you birthday wishes.
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday, and many, many more, eh.
Anonymous said…
happy birthday and keep up the good fight!