Does The Emerson Avenger Have Uncanny Timing Or What?


This is just *too* funny. . . I just decided to run a Google search on Pierre Marois, who is the President of the Quebec Human Rights Commission, because I wanted to see if I could find a recent photo of him so I could determine if he was amongst the various people who had seen my protest outside QHRC offices and who I thought might be QHRC officials. The number one search result in the initial Google word search was this newspaper article in 'Le Devoir' about how Pierre Marois had been accused of psychological harassment by an employee of the Quebec Human Rights Commission. What a joke!

When I converted the search to an image search it brought up results that confirmed that Pierre Marois had entered and left the offices of the Quebec Human Rights Commission and had walked past my picket signs several times during my lunch hour protests, including today's protest where he gave me a long hard look as he stubbed out a cigarette in the large outdoor ashtray against which I lean my picket signs that say -

CULT IS A FOUR LETTER WORD

WHAT "CULT"? JOHN INDER?

That means that he is fully aware of my protest activities that expose and denounce the fact that the Quebec Human Rights Commission has failed me, and indeed other people, when it comes to dealing with religious discrimination and harassment but has made no attempt whatsoever to communicate with me, nor has he delegated anyone else to speak with me about my protest.

A Google words search on - "Pierre Marois" droits - Turned up this recent press release from the Quebec government which indicates that Pierre Marois only just took up his functions as President of the Quebec Human Rights Commission again on December 11th after having asked to be provisionally relieved of his duties as President of the Quebec Human Rights Commission in September of 2005 as a result of the psychological harassment complaint brought against him. . .

Me Pierre Marois reprend ses fonctions de président de la Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse

MONTRÉAL, le 23 nov. /CNW Telbec/ - La Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse annonce que Me Pierre Marois reprendra ses fonctions de président de la Commission à compter du 11 décembre prochain. Cette annonce fait suite à la conclusion d'une entente entre la CDPDJ, son président Me Pierre Marois et madame Ginette L'Heureux concernant des plaintes de harcèlement psychologique.

Rappelons qu'en septembre 2005, Me Marois avait demandé d'être relevé provisoirement de ses fonctions dans le but de préserver la crédibilité de l'organisme et que Me Marc-André Dowd a assumé la présidence par intérim au cours de cette période.

The press release clearly states that Pierre Marois stepped down as President of the QHRC in order to "préserver la crédibilité de l'organisme". I don't think that there is any need to translate that phrase into English is there? Well unfortunately the credibility of the Quebec Human Rights Commission was once again put into question just days after Pierre Marois took up his duties again. I look forward to seeing just what QHRC President Pierre Marois will do to try to preserve the credibility of the Quebec Human Rights Commission in the face of my public protest that exposes and denounces its glaring lack of credibility when it comes to responsibly handling my own and other people's complaints about religious discrimination and harassment. . .

Comments

indrax said…
I predicted this.

You are a bully, and a liar.

You need to stop running away Robin.
Robin Edgar said…
It seems that the link to the old Le Devoir article about "harcèlement psychologique" that Pierre Marois, President of la Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse aka the Quebec Human Rights Commission, allegedly or actually committed against the Quebec Human Rights Commission's "directrice des communications" Ginette L'Heureux is no longer valid, but a quick Yahoo! search for - "Pierre Marois' + harcèlement - found these active links to Le Devoir articles about this matter:

https://www.ledevoir.com/politique/quebec/88888/pierre-marois-accuse-de-harcelement-psychologique

https://www.ledevoir.com/societe/123481/harcelement-psychologique-pierre-marois-et-son-accusatrice-s-entendent