U*U Breaking News! Jaume de Marcos Is "Elected" As Secretary Of The International Council of Unitarians and Universalists!

OK I freely admit that I just might be getting slightly ahead of myself here but, knowing what I know about U*U "democracy". . . I am hereby announcing the "election" of Spanish U*U Jaume de Marcos of Barcelona, Catalunya, as Secretary of the International Council of Unitarians and Universalists, aka the I C U*U ;-), in Oberwesel, Germany in mid-November. . .

Herewith, with one corrected typographical error, a comment that I just posted to Jaume de Marcos' Hanif blog -

"Actually, I may be elected the new Secretary of this organization."

Knowing what I know about U*U "democracy", may I presume that there is no other candidate for the position?

Congratulations on your impending "election" victory Jaume! ;-)

Comments