UUA Ministers Suppress Response To Victims’ Pain. . .

Freelance journalist Rick Heller reports about how Doctors suppress response to patients’ pain on his Transparent Eye blog

Here is my synthesized version of my two follow-up comments which I expect that Rick Heller might distance himself from, and suppress, by promptly relegating them to the burgeoning U*U "memory*hole". . .

UUA administrators learn to distance themselves from the pain of victims of U*U clergy misconduct and other U*U injustices and abuses.

Don`t believe me?

Take it straight from this U*U Soul. . .

I had to post two follow-up successive responses on Rick Heller`s Transparent Eye blog because the link to my free and responsible Google search for the truth and meaning of Ministerial Fellowship Committee Executive Secretary Rev. Beth Miller`s "firewall" (aka corpse-cold Unitarian heart. . .) did not work properly. The synthesized comment above is how I had wanted my comment to appear on Rick`s blog.

Comments

Robin Edgar said…
Well I am pleasantly surprised to see that he did not "memory hole" those two comments.