James Andrix Cautions "Conservative" U*U Joel Monka To Be Moderate. . .

I am posting this corrected and slightly revised, aka new and improved, version of my follow-up comments to yesterday's quite thorough point-by-point rebuttal of self-professed "conservative" U*U Joel Monka's considerably less than conservative victim blaming U*U BS about me. James Andrix, who is usually better known for his "wild*ass statements" that may be found all over the internet*, actually chimed in early this morning with some very good advice for Joel Monka that other U*Us would be very well advised to pay heed to, and put into practice, if they would like our little war of words to wind down and even finally wind up one of these days. . .

James Andrix said... Joel: Do not attack. 2:30 AM

That is pretty good advice James. Too bad that you could not take it yourself recently, to say nothing of in the past. . . In any case, the original post here titled "The Tragedy of Robin Edgar" is an attack, as are some of the follow-up comments. I have made it clear to U*Us that, as long as U*Us continue to attack me in various ways, the gloves will be off if and when I choose to retaliate. Unfortunately, most U*Us seem to be awfully slow learners. . . Quite frankly I should have posted my point-by-point rebuttal as soon as it was possible to do so, but I just was not all that concerned that people of intelligence and conscience would put much weight in Joel's strident U*U BS. I am still not concerned about that but decided to post my thorough rebuttal to educate those DIM Thinking U*Us who clearly lack both intelligence and conscience.

Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that most U*Us who *choose to comment* seem to be awfully slow learners and prefer to attack me rather than responsibly acknowledge the "pure religious bigotry" and other injustices and abuses that I am fighting against. I expect that there are plenty of U*Us who have read this post, and The Emerson Avenger blog, who have had the good sense to hold their tongues even if they felt like attacking me.

The tone of this debate can change considerably if and when U*Us stop saying and/or posting highly questionable over-the-top U*U BS about me that is usually very easily rebutted with verifiable facts and truthful testimony. When U*Us are civil and reasonably respectful towards me and other people I usually do not attack them. This is readily verifiable by reviewing my interactions with U*Us on U*U blogs whose owners do not censor my legitimate posts that deal with U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy and do not attack me. There are more of those than U*Us might think. . .

Well Joel Monka is going to have a hard time kicking me in the balls when I just finished smashing his clay feet into little pieces isn't he James? I find it most ironic how in thoroughly smashing Joel's clay feet I have exposed yet another Unitarian*Universalist aka U*U. . . case of foot-in-mouth disease. Joel would be very well advised to refrain from attacking me, as would all other U*Us who may be tempted to do so. In fact Joel Monka would be much better off acknowledging defeet here (typo intended) and toning down his emotion driven over-the-top U*U BS that only serves as a fine example of the U*U foot-in-mouth disease that harms the U*U fold. Speaking of folds. . . I would like to remind Joel Monka of the term "threefold".

Come to think of it. . . I will put my "considerable intelligence" and "command of the language", as well as my "finely reasoned argument" to good use here and remind U*U Joel Monka of yet another meaning of the word fold. If he chooses to raise the anti-Robin rhetoric to yet another level of U*U BS he will probably live to regret it three times over. . .

In fact, "conservative" U*U Joel Monka would be very well advised to refresh his memory about the meaning of the word "conservative", and then apply the appropriate definition of that valuable English word to his far from cautious and moderate rhetoric about me, and no I do not mean "a person who is reluctant to accept changes and new ideas". . .

Wow! It only just struck me that there are actually thousands upon thousands of conservative Unitarian*Universalists aka conservative U*Us in that sense of the word "conservative"!

ROTFLMU*UO yet again. . .

*a figure of speech

Comments