Yet Another Pathologically Pathologizing Unitarian*Universalist U*U

Well today was the first Sunday following my February 25th court appearance to contest Rev. Diane Rollert's deeply misguided attempt to seek a restraining order against me that would force an end to my "alternative spiritual practice" of protesting against U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. There is not a great deal to report, it was pretty much the same old same old. . . but there are a few things worthy of some brief mention and commentary.

As one may guess from the title of this blog post, yet another Unitarian*Universalist U*U from the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal chose to pathologize me today. One of the aging female members of this alleged U*U "Welcoming Congregation" asked me, "On your medication today?" as she hobbled past me on her cane. My immediate response to her snarky question/comment that yet again cast aspersions on my state of mental health was to say, "Pardon me?" She just stared at me and did not repeat her question/comment. So my next response was to say, "Actually I think your minister could use some medication to treat her extreme paranoia. . ." After all, what's good for the gander is good for the silly goose who is seeking a restraining order against me on the basis of her paranoid delusions that cause her to be "very frightened" of me and even "terrified" of me. I dare say that I have far more "reasonable grounds" to suggest that Rev. Diane Rollert is suffering from a certain amount of paranoia than she has "reasonable grounds" to fear that I will commit a "serious personal injury offence" against her or anyone else for that matter.

And U*Us wonder why I display a picket sign that says -

"CHURCH" OF THE "PSYCHOTIC" REACTION

in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal on any given Sunday. . .

Ms. Theologian recently advised people to "Stand up to The Crazies" who make many U*U "Welcoming Congregations" anything but welcoming so I find it most ironic that one of the ways that I stand up to "The Crazies" of the U*U World is to ensure that they come to regret it when they falsely and maliciously pathologize me. . .

Speaking of that particular picket sign, which was confiscated aka stolen by crazy Montreal Unitarian U*U and interior decorator Aurélien Guillory a couple of Sundays ago, the oh so colorful Montreal interior designer showed up for "church" today and he had a rather down-trodden hang-dog look as he silently trudged past me staring at the sidewalk with a scowl etched on his face. . . I could not restrain myself from asking, "So how's my favorite Unintelligent Designer?" as he plodded past me. Can U*Us think of a better example of George Santayana's saying "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. . ."?

Come to think of it. . . I can think of plenty of other examples of DIM Thinking U*Us failing to learn from U*U history and thus repeating it. I dare say that Rev. Diane Rollert obviously learned nothing from the Unitarian Church of Montreal's outrageously hypocritical and ultimately futile previous attempts to misuse and abuse the Canadian Criminal Code in order to use the state as a proxy to impose U*U church censorship on my peaceful public protest against U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy.

For the record there was no police intervention today. A police squad car did briefly observe my protest activity from about a block away but it then drove off without intervening in any way. It is now more than five months since a police car has stopped in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal and Montreal police officers have actually bothered to get out of their squad car and question me about my peaceful public protest aka non-violent direct action. . .

Comments