This Honk's For U*U Reverend Gary Kowalski

U*U minister Reverend Gary Kowalski, who currently serves as minister to the First Unitarian*Universalist Society of Burlington, Vermont, asked people to "honk" if they love the Constitution today. So I submitted this Honk to his "moderated" aka censored Revolutionary Spirits blog. Of course the particular Constitution that I am referring to in that honk is the Canadian Constitution aka the Canadian Charter Of Rights and Freedoms that Montreal Unitarians seem to enjoy trampling all over in their deeply misguided and outrageously hypocritical attempts to restrict or outright suppress my civil rights and freedoms. . . Of course I believe that the Constitution of the United States of America is a pretty lovable constitution too. Perhaps I should take this opportunity to wish a somewhat belated birthday to the Magna Carta while I am at it.

Comments

Robin Edgar said…
Well it would appear that Rev. Gary Kowalski deserves an affirmative "honk" for seeing fit to allow my honk for the Constitution to see the light of day on his Revolutionary Spirits blog. Thank-you for not suppressing my comment Rev. Kowalski.