OMG! Mean U*Us DO Suck U*U. . .

Herewith The Emerson Avenger's much awaited parody of U*U
Rev. Cynthia P. Cain's insulting nasty sniping at Republicans. . .

And I just heard from a whole bunch of really mean people.

Unitarian*Universalists aka U*Us.

I can not believe that woman (yes, I said that woman) stood up there and trash-mouthed Robin Edgar* after he stuck up for her when
U*U anti-religious bigots attacked her Christian religious beliefs.

I can not believe U*Us are still selling this line about "standing on the side of love"... using bullshit to sell their agenda. Pretending U*Us can go along losing more credibility indefinitely. . . Acting as if the U*U World is so holier than thou, not just the "best" religion but "the religion of our time."

And U*U COP! Egads... he sounded (and looked...) like a facist (sic).

Back to Rev. Victoria Weinstein. I would like to like something about her, but I don't. She's very, very nasty and she is loved for it, because she is charming (in a phony way) and attractive (in a gross beauty-tips way). I was horrified by her "sodomy fantasy" but now
I am repelled by her ugly U*U soul.

And, most surreal of all... these people really believe they are the Unitarian*Universalists!

Robin Edgar just said it... sarcasm, nasty sniping, ridicule & insult.

And U*Us will eat it up.

That's what makes me sad.

U*Us have been down this road before. U*Us have a queasy feeling, and U*Us can't sleep.



* Peacebang aka Rev. Victoria Weinstein "memory-holed" her comment that "trash-mouthed" me by labeling me as a "hostile crazy" in this blog post.

Comments