Will UUA President Bill Sinkford's "Pastoral Letter" Prove To Be "Blustering Wind" And Even "Snow"?

Time will tell. . .

In fact I will know by February 14th, 2009, which will mark the thirteenth anniversary of my formal letter of grievance arising from Rev. Ray Drennan's abusive clergy misconduct, whether or not UUA President Bill Sinkford's "Pastoral Letter" for 2008 titled 'Choosing Love This Holiday Season' is nothing but "blustering wind" and even "snow" as in "snow job". I only just became aware of it minutes ago. Here is the follow-up comment that I just left on the 'Impressings from a long day' blog post on Rev. Christine Robinson's iminister blog:

For the record I was not aware of this year's "Pastoral Letter" titled, 'Choosing Love This Holiday Season' by UUA President Bill Sinkford aka Rev. William G. Sinkford when I made the above comments. In fact I only became aware of it minutes ago as a result of checking the UUpdates News aggregator for syndicated Unitarian Universalist web sites. It seems that it was only posted to the internet in the last few hours.

Today has been a rather serendipitous day. . . I will be holding UUA President Bill Sinkford to both the letter and the spirit of this year's "Pastoral Letter". Hopefully his words will not prove to be "blustering wind" and even "snow", as they have in the past. . .

FWIW The word verification code for this comment is remixor

end quote

Here are the "above comments" that I am referring to in this comment -

If what UUA President Bill Sinkford once rightly referred to as my "obviously deep concerns" are not responsibly dealt with on his watch, and he would be very well advised to see to it that the UUA addresses and redresses my personal grievances and other "deep concerns" before he steps down if he does not want to leave a legacy of being an outrageous hypocrite who talks about "waging peace" and "standing of the side of love" while abjectly failing, and apparently even obstinately refusing, to practice what he preaches with me and other victims of U*U injustices, the next President of the UUA will have to deal with them. In fact I am giving President Bill Sinkford until February 14th, 2009, the thirteenth anniversary of my formal complaint about Rev. Ray Drennan's anti-religious intolerance and bigotry, to actually stand on the side of love. If he fails or refuses to do so his legacy as a hypocrite (at least with respect to his negligent and effectively complicit response to my "obviously deep concerns") will be sealed, because I will formally share my obviously deep concerns with Rev. Laurel Hallman and Rev. Peter Morales after that date. President Sinkford has not been formally notified of this looming deadline yet but he will be put on notice shortly. Anyone reading this comment is free to give him a heads up.

end quote

Yes, today has been a very serendipitous and even "lucky" day indeed. . .

Comments