How Many Flavors Of Asshole Is Montreal Unitarian U*U Juan Vera ChaliceChick?

Just asking, as they say. . .

As a result of running a Google search on -

Was Peacebang born an asshole?

in contemplation of adding a link or two to the lyrics of Jimmy Buffet's 'The Asshole Song' a couple of TEA posts below this one I came across an old blog post by U*Uberblogger ChaliceChick, quite ironically titled CC's beefs with UUs focussing too much on politics', in which she also complains about a member of her church focussing to much on her personally by taking a photograph of her in spite of the fact that she expressly asked him not to take her photograph. Here is her take on *that*, "I'm sorry a guy has to be 31 Flavors of asshole to stand there taking pictures as someone says "Please don't take my picture. PLEASE don't take my picture...")"

And here is the comment that I left in a somewhat belated response to that almost four year old ass*ertion of ChaliceChick.

And then of course there's Montreal Unitarian U*U asshole Juan Vera who does a weird variation on that theme by marching up to me while I am videoing my protest activities in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal for U*UTube purposes and demanding that I take his photo just so that he can call the police to complain about it. . . How many flavors of asshole is that? This U*U U*Ultarmaroon never did call the police either, even though I repeatedly suggested that he go ahead and do so.

In that we have been recently discussing my alleged spitting in the 'Water Communion' bowl it doesn't hurt to post the first U*UTube video of Juan Vera in which he repeatedly challenges me to take his photo and then moves on to other matters including bringing up my allegedly "disruptive" sharing of my personal water by wetting my finger by placing it in my mouth and then swishing my saliva coated finger in the 'Water Communion' bowl. For the record, this alleged "disruptive" behavior took place in the fall of 1998 *after* I had already been suspended from attending services at the Unitarian Church of Montreal for six months for the alleged "disruptive behavior" of leaving some letters of grievance in the church mailboxes of the Board members and other leaders of the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal.

My "philosophical discussion" with Juan Vera regarding my alleged spitting in the 'Water Communion' bowl, and the truth and meaning of my picket sign slogans etc. continues in the second video clip which is well worth watching as well, so I am embedding it along with the first one below. The issue of taking photographs and/or video of people without their express permission to do so, or even disregarding their requests or demands not to take their photo or video, is quite pertinent to CC's comment and the broader context of taking photos and videos of people without their permission for documentary and/or "news-gathering" purposes, to say nothing of surveillance purposes. So U*Us might want to browse though the other U*UTube videos of my discussion with Montreal Unitarian U*U Juan Vera that are available on my U*UTube Channel aka YouTube Channel. Here are the other two videos in chronological order - Juan Vera 3 * Juan Vera 5 There is no Juan Vera 4 because he was inside the alleged "church", ostensibly calling the police, when I shot the fourth video in the series.



Comments