Do Unitarian*Universalist Bloggers *Really* Post My Comments Out Of Fear aka Dread Of The Dark Knight Of The U*U World aka The Emerson Avenger?

In the blog post titled 'UU A Way of Life: What Happened, eh?' the cowardly anonymous writer(s) of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog manage to insult the intelligence of most UU bloggers, if not more directly and personally insult *most* UU bloggers who do in fact post most if not all of my comments submitted to their UU blogs, by *pretending* that "most UU bloggers" post my critical comments out of fear aka dread aka cowardice "in the desperate hope that he won’t attack them (at least too much)." This sounds like an excellent example of Big Fat U*U Psychological Projection to me, in light of the fact that the writer(s) of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog quite evidently write their Big Fat U*U BS under the cover of internet anonymity in *ahem* "the desperate hope" that The Emerson Avenger "won’t attack them (at least too much)". . . Maybe psychotherapist David Markham, who is the secondary if not primary target of *that* cowardly anonymous attack on Robin Edgar Sucks blog, can let everyone know if he thinks that my "amateur psychologist" "diagnosis" of this cowardly U*U blogger, or indeed cowardly U*U bloggers. . . holds any water. :-)

I had intended to address this issue as a brand-spanking new TEA blog post but UU blogger "JohnFranc", who writes the thoughtful 'Under the Ancient Oaks' blog, and (like *most* UU bloggers) has allowed most if not all of my comments posted to his unmoderated UU blog to remain in place to be read by blog readers, quite serendipitously posted a blog post titled 'Than To Live With Fear in Your Heart' which opportunistically presented me with a perfect opportunity to bring this matter to his attention, and hopefully that of other UU bloggers.

Here is the comment that I just posted to that blog post -

BTW Speaking of fear and all. . .

Some cowardly anonymous U*U blogger is *pretending* that you and most other U*U bloggers who *dare* to publish my critical comments on your blogs are motivated solely by fear aka dread of the dreaded Emerson Avenger. Here are their exact words as quoted from the brand-spanking new Robin Edgar Sucks blog -

"Most UU bloggers have either banned Robin Edgar for his insulting attacks, or post his comments in the desperate hope that he won’t attack them (at least too much)"

It seems to me that this U*U ass*ertion of a quite evidently cowardly U*U blogger is insulting to the many (if not most. . .) UU bloggers who do see fit to post my comments for various reasons that have little or nothing to do with any real fear of The Emerson Avenger. I mean after all what is the worst "attack" that I have ever launched upon any hypocritical U*U blogger who has knowingly and willfully censored and suppressed my critical comments submitted to their blog in order to complicitly "cover up and hide" the various U*U injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy which cause "worship-related stress" as it were that I am exposing and denouncing so that they *might* be responsibly addressed and redressed, or otherwise corrected, by U*Us?

So you and other U*U bloggers who do choose to post my comments may want to gather up the moral courage required to tell this cowardly anonymous U*U blogger why it is that you do publish most if not all of my comments.

Regards,

Robin Edgar aka The Emerson Sucker

end quote

I find it remarkably ironic that this cowardly anonymous U*U blogger has the unmitigated gall to publicly accuse "most UU bloggers" who publish my comments (and most UU bloggers who I submit comments to do in fact post most if not all of my comments these days. . .) of only posting my comments because they are motivated by fear and are thus cowards themselves. If anything it takes a certain amount of courage for UU bloggers to post my critical comments, especially if the UU blogger happens to be a U*U minister. The last time I checked *most* U*U ministers who have blogs publish many, if not most, if not ALL of the critical comments that I submit to their blogs. Only a "visible minority" of the UU bloggers who are also U*U ministers are guilty of being hypocritical moral cowards and effectively complicit *enablers* and perpetuators of the *diverse* (and even *perverse*) U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy that I am exposing and denouncing in my critical comments submitted to their blogs as a result of either outright banning me from posting comments to their UU blogs, censoring and suppressing all or most of my comments submitted to their blogs, or "memory holing" comments that I have successfully submitted to their unmoderated blogs.

More on this subject later. . .

Comments