Could It Be Shawn Dohring? Yet Another Montreal Unitarian*Universalist U*U Makes A Big Fat U*U Ass Out Of Himself On The Robin Edgar Sucks Blog

I say himself here because I have reasonable grounds to believe that the Anonymouse UCM member who posted the following "less than kind" "less than truthful" and "less than necessary" comment on the Robin Edgar's Denials post of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog is a male member of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. In fact I think that it *might* be one Shawn Dohring who made similar idiotic allegations about me in his paranoid and/or perjurious depositions to the Montreal police force in support of Rev. Diane Rollert's deeply misguided decision to seek a restraining order against me in response to me seeking dialogue with her towards the end of resolving the Big Fat War of the U*U World. Herewith my point-by-point re*butt*al of this Anonymouse UCM member's Big Fat U*U BS -

:I posted a comment as Anonymous UCM member for the very reason that I fear he might come after me and/or my family.

This kind of allegation was made by Shawn Dohring and some other idiotic and/or delusional members of the Unitarian Church of Montreal in depositions to the police in support of Rev. Diane Rollert's rather foolish, and definitely ''less than productive'', attempt to obtain arestraining order against me to prevent me from exercising my constitutionally guaranteed right to engage in peaceful public protest in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. The fact of the matter is that during the whole course of this ludicrously drawn out conflict not a single member of the Unitarian Church of Montreal has suffered the slightest scratch or browse (Could that "typo" be a Freudian Slip?) :-) as a result of me "coming after" them aka assaulting them. Doesn't this idiot realize that I never "came after" Rev. Ray Drennan or Frank Greene or John Inder or any number of other Montreal Unitarians even though they behaved in ways that would have caused many less *balanced* people to "come after" them? If I have never "came after" the main perpetrators of the anti-religious intolerance and bigotry and other injustices and abuses that I am protesting against why would I "come after" someone who I barely know and who, to the best of my knowledge, has only a peripheral role in this conflict?

:Many of our members, especially elderly members enter by the back door of our building on Sunday for fear of a confrontation as he pickets.

This is a pile of Big Fat U*U Bullshit. Most of the members of the Unitarian Church of Montreal enter the Unitarian Church of Montreal by the main entrance, as may be seen in my U*UTube videos and photographs of this conflict. Lots of elderly members of the Unitarian Church of Montreal have no qualms whatsoever about walking past me Sunday after Sunday under Sunday even though some of them are quite vulnerable to a physical attack if I ever decided to initiate one. I am talking about elderly people using canes, wheelchairs and walkers, some with breathing apparatus attached. I have a proven track record of *peaceful* public protest aka *non-violent* direct action, yet there are still a few U*U idiots who make this kind of paranoid and/or fear-mongering allegation. The fact of the matter is that *some* elderly members of the Unitarian Church of Montreal have actually sought confrontation with me in one way or another, including physically assaulting me. . . yet not one has ever been physically hurt by me even when *they* harassed or assaulted me.

:I, for one, refuse to be intimidated and enter by the front door.

Woo hoo! How courageous of you Anonymouse UCM U*U. If you "refuse to be intimidated" why do you hide under the cowardly cover of internet anonymity? Are you afraid of having my legitimate criticism of your Big Fat U*U BS attached to your real name? That can still happen if you actually are Shawn Dohring, or any of the other paranoid and/or perjurious U*U idiots who put your Big Fat U*U BS in writing that is on *public* record in the form of court documents.

:Our minister asked for and was granted a restraining order (article 810 of the Criminal Code of canada in May 2008, for a year).

See above.

:They met in the same subway car one Sunday morning as he was coming to the Church to picket.

100% True. I described that encounter very truthfully and in considerable detail on this blog the very same day that it happened in this TEA blog post -

The Emerson Avenger Has A Synchroni-City With Rev. Diane Rollert

:He followed her to the church shouting at her along the way.

97% False. I did not in fact follow Rev. Diane Rollert as the blog post linked to truthfully describes. Rev. Rollert remained in her seat in the Metro and did not get up and exit the Metro car until *after* I exited myself. As that blog post very truthfully describes I held the heavy station door open for Rev. Rollert as I left the station but she chose to push open the heavy door next to it herself. Rev. Rollert *actually* walked between ten to twenty feet behind me as we both headed towards the Unitarian Church of Montreal. Dare I say that Rev. Diane Rollert *followed* me oh so Anomouse UCM member? Who knows? Maybe she was "stalking" me. . .

About halfway between the METRO station and the *UCM* aka Unitarian Church of Montreal I decided that I really should ask Rev. Rollert if she had read the emails that I had sent her. I stopped, looked back at her, and asked her (in a normal conversational tone of voice) if she had received my emails. After a long pause Rev. Rollert responded, "Yes I have Robin, but I am not at liberty to speak to you." I think that I *scoffed* out loud when she said that. If I didn't laugh out loud I certainly laughed inside. So much for the much vaunted "freedom of speech" that oh so "liberal" U*Us are constantly preaching but rarely actually practicing or defending, except of course when they are busy defending their slandering or libeling of someone else. Rev. Rollert added that the reason that she could not talk to me was "congregational polity". I said that it sounded more like "fascism" to me.

So where is all this "shouting at her along the way" you are talking about Anonymouse UCM U*U? No shouting, indeed no talking at all, occurred until we were very close to the "church" at the corner of Bulmer Street and de Maisonneuve Boulevard. Scoffing a little bit, or even laughing, is not *shouting*. The only thing that I did that *might* be described as "shouting" is I raised the volume of my voice a bit as Rev. Rollert was walking away from me so that she could hear what I had to say. There is quite a bit of traffic noise from cars and buses on de Maisonneuve Blvd., as the background noise of some of my U*UTube videos of my protest show, and sometimes it is hard to hear what someone is saying even when they are standing quite close to you. So I raised my voice a bit so that Rev. Rollert could hear what I had to say. It is actually quite rare for me to raise my voice to a level higher than is necessary to be heard although I can raise it somewhat if someone says something completely idiotic like "less than anonymous" UCM member Juan Vera did in this U*UTube video.

:He also sent her unsolicited emails and posted negative comments on his blog, which he continues to do, see january 2010.

What a terrible crime! I sent "unsolicited emails" email to Rev. Diane Rollert seeking dialogue with her towards the end of resolving this ludicrously drawn out conflict. Since when is it a crime to send someone "unsolicited emails" seeking dialogue with them? I only posted "negative comments" about Rev. Diane Rollert to this blog *after* she gave me plenty of *reasonable grounds* to do so. . . Negative comments about Rev. Diane Rollert will continue to be posted to this blog unless Rev. Rollert gives me some *good* Unitarian Reason to post some positive comments about her, something that she has so far either miserably failed or obstinately refused to do. . .

Yes, by all means, do see the brand-spanking new January 2010 Emerson Avenger blog post that thoroughly re*butt*ed the demonizing and marginalizing U*U BS about my alleged or actual silence about the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting that was posted to the Robin Edgar Sucks blog in its insulting and defamatory 'Robin Edgar and the Knoxville Shooting' blog post. Is it *my* fault that the U*Ultimately fU*Utile restraining order that Rev. Diane Rollert and other Montreal Unitarian U*Us sought and "successfully" obtained on the basis of paranoid delusions and perjurious lies came into effect about a month and a half before one Jim David Adkisson actually did what *some* Montreal Unitarian U*Us, like Shawn Dohring for just one Big Fat U*U *Example*, were quite delU*Usionally fantasizing about your's truly doing?

U*Us can't have it both ways. . .

although God knows that outrageously hypcritical U*Us try awfully hard to have their Big Fat U*U Cake and eat it too.

U*Us can't do their U*Utmost aka damnedest to silence me and then insultingly criticize me for being silent when a restraining order that U*Us sought prohibited any indirect communication with Rev. Diane Rollert or other leaders of the Unitarian Church of Montreal was in effect.

Oh dear. . .

It would appear that dim thinking DIM Thinking U*Us *can* do that.

:The internet protects him from being sued to defamation.

Oh really? How? Do explain to everyone how the internet somehow protects me from being sued for defamation. . . You know what *really* protects me from being sued for defamation Anonymouse UCM U*U? What protected me even before I had much of a presence on the internet like from 1996 to the late 1990s. . .The simple fact that I am telling the Truth about intolerant and abusive and outrageously hypocritical Montreal Unitarian U*Us, to say nothing of other "like-minded" U*Us U*U World-wide. . . It's not *defamation* if it's True Anonymous UCM U*U and the vast majority of what I am claiming about Montreal Unitarian U*Us, the UUA and MFC, and other "less than excellent" U*Us is backed by plenty of hard evidence.

:Time is on the Church’s side, we are the oldest Unitarian Church in Canada, founded in 1842, and eventually Robin will grow old and eventually pass on, and the church will still be there. So we will wait him out.

That is *too* funny! Yes, outrageously hypocritical U*Us who do everything they can to delay and obstruct justice, equity, and compassion in human relations in order to outright deny justice will wait me out. Isn't that what is commonly known as institutional stonewalling Anonymous UCM U*U? Isn't egregious institutional stonewalling the very reason that this conflict has been *dragged* out for over 15 years now? Wait me out and see how much good it does U*Us. . . And I really *do* have to laugh about that "oldest Unitarian Church in Canada" line. I mean I am a spring chicken compared to most of the corpse-cold Unitarian members of the so-called Unitarian Church of Montreal who, by their own admission, were "aging and dwindling" over a decade ago and still are aging and dwindling if not dropping like quite literally Corpse-Cold Unitarian flies. . .

Am I wrong Anonymouse UCM *Member*?

Now *that's* what *I* call jU*UveNile "dick waving"! :-)

Comments