Beauty Tips For A U*U Minister And Bollywood Film Stars - What's The Connection?!!

As a result of going through my web statistics today I just became aware of a Wordpress hosted blog called Beauty Tips For A U*U Minister at the URL http://downloads2010.com/emersonavenger/ which apparently "archives" aka plagiarizes pretty much ALL Emerson Avenger blog posts, along with the comments that were submitted to them, from the first TEA blog posts in October 2005 right up until September 2009. At first I thought that this was some kind of totally automated SPAM blog that had lifted the content of one or two TEA blog posts, but I quickly became aware of the wholesale reproduction of The Emerson Avenger blog after following the dated links on the right side of the page. I have no idea how this 'Beauty Tips For A U*U Minister' blog came about, and now have some doubts about it having been created completely automatically. If one goes to the downloads2010.com home page it looks rather "spammy" with many links to websites about Bollywood movies, Bollywood film stars, and even "KANNADA SEXY INDIAN ACTRESS PICTURES: TRISHA WALL" at http://downloads2010.com/hotnnaughty/. Don't worry the "hotnnaughty" pictures are actually pretty tame, indeed some of them *could* potentially be posted on the 'Peacebang's Beauty Tips For Ministers' blog. Butt then so could pictures of assless chaps I suppose, what with Peacebang's proclivity to post her Big Fat U*U sodomy fantasies to the internet. . . ;-) Still, Trisha Hall is really quite a beautiful woman and looks like she *could* Bollywood's answer to Paris Hilton.

So the provenance of the 'Beauty Tips For A U*U Minister' blog is a complete mystery to me. I have virtually no idea how it was created, who created it, or indeed *why* they created it, assuming of course that I can reasonably use the word "created" to describe wholesale internet plagiarism. . . I can reasonably assume that the plagiarist is Indian I suppose.

More later, gotta go. . .

Comments