Hate The Sin Not The Sinner Emerson Avenger Style!

I am sure that most Unitarian*Universalists aka U*Us have heard the saying -

"Hate the sin, but not the sinner."

or some variations of that saying.

Genuine hatred is not an emotion that I have much use for, and there are very few things, if any, that I actually hate. None-the-less the 'Robin Edgar Sucks' attack blog has inspired me to come up with some brand-spanking new "Hate the sin, but not the sinner" style picket sign slogans which I intend to create shortly and display during my ongoing peaceful public protest against U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. Hopefully these new picket sign slogans will make certain Montreal Unitarian U*Us, and other implicated U*Us, wish that a cowardly anonymous U*U blogger had not given me the 'Robin Edgar Sucks' blog for a slightly belated Christmas present. . .

Here are a few samples of possible picket sign slogans -

UNITARIAN*UNIVERSALIST HYPOCRISY SUCKS U*U

UNITARIAN*UNIVERSALIST BIGOTRY SUCKS U*U

UNITARIAN*UNIVERSALIST "JUSTICE" SUCKS U*U

UNITARIAN*UNIVERSALIST DEMONIZING SUCKS U*U

UNITARIAN*UNIVERSALIST SHUNNING SUCKS U*U

UNITARIAN*UNIVERSALIST CLERGY MISCONDUCT SUCKS U*U

Comments