Rush Limbaugh Isn't A Big Fat U*U Idiot

Just saying. . .

On the off-chance that it gets memory-holed, although I have reasonable grounds to believe that it probably won't be, here is the waggish Big Fat U*U Comment that the dreaded Emerson Avenger just saw *fit* to post to the Rush Limbaugh really is a big, fat idiot blog post of Dairy State Dad's "retroactively moderated" U*U blog -

Well at least Rush Limbaugh isn't a Big Fat U*U Idiot. :-)

Quite regrettably for The U*U Movement there are some U*Us who can fill *that* role. . .

end quote

Come to think of it, I expect that Big Fat Non-U*U Rush Limbaugh would have a Big Fat U*U Field Day with *my* Boston TEA Party *IF* he only knew about it.

Big Fat U*U U*UPdate 6:00pm TEA time -

I guess I made a Big Fat U*U Mistake in having a certain amount of Big Fat U*U Faith that Dairy State Dad would not "memory hole" my waggish comment. It appears *now* that my Big Fat U*U Comment has in fact been "retroactively moderated" aka "memory holed" by Dairy State Dad. I am still debating whether or not that makes DSD something a Big Fat U*U Idiot himself. . .

Comments