Lighting A Guy Fawkes Day Bonfire Under The Hypocritical U*U Asses Of Montreal Unitarian Universalist Liars And Slanderers. . .

What part of -

"Thou shalt *NOT* bear false witness against your neighbor"

do Montreal Unitarian liars and slanderers, to say nothing of rather too many other Unitarian Universalist liars, slanderers and indeed libelers. . . fail to understand?

Today was Guy Fawkes Day over in England and it was *also* the first day of the Eastern Regional Conference of Canadian Unitarians hosted by the Unitarian Church of Montreal aka The Church Of The Tarnished Image. I decided to protest in front of the church starting at around 5:30 p.m. because the Unitarian Church of Montreal was holding some kind of supper associated with the Eastern Regional Conference and i thought this would be a good time for my protest to be seen not only by Montreal Unitarians and other Eastern region Unitarians but also by many passing cars and buses of rush hour traffic on de Maisonneuve Boulevard.

Needless to say *somebody* at the Unitarian Church of Montreal called the Montreal police force and fed them the usual line of bullshit that they feed them to persuade them to come and try to get rid of me. Just as I was pretty much winding up my protest I heard police sirens to the west and thought -

"I guess they are not coming for me."

for the simple reason that it would be the first time in the course of my now more than decade old peaceful public protest in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal that Montreal police cars used their sirens when answering a complaint call made by *someone* at the Unitarian Church of Montreal. Police cars *have* often showed up with their blue and red lights flashing, and they may even have briefly squawked the siren on one or two occasions but there has *never* previously been an occasion when Montreak police cars had their sirens blaring continuously and starting from a good distance away from the church.

Needless to say I was mistaken in my belief that they were answering a genuine emercency call. . .

The first police car speeding east towards me on de Maisonneuve Boulevard seemed as though it was going to pass but it did a quite aggessive U turn and pulled up to the sidewalk right in front of me. The second police car pulled up behind the first one facing opposite to oncoming westbound traffic. A blonde female police officer got out of the first police car in front of me and a male and female pair of officers got out of the car that had pulled up on the other side of her. One might be forgiven for thinking that I was being chased down by Montreal police officers for committing some serious crime, possibly even a "serious personal injury offence" or something. . .

Needless to say. . . at least to those people who know me reasonably well, nothing could have been further from the truth. I was just conducting my usual "non-violent direct action" aka *peaceful* public protest in front of this self-described Unitarian Church. In fact, for various reasons, I had chosen to limit the number of picket signs to only two signs held in my hands with none of the usual free standing additional signs that I normally display as well. It was just me and two picket signs calmly walking back and forth on the sidewalk as one is supposed to during such protests. I had barely said anything at all to any of the passers by and certainly had not shouted or screamed at anyone as *some* Unitarian*Universalist liars like to allege.

The blonde female police officer stayed with me to have a little chat with me while the male and female pair from the second car went on towards the church entrance to talk to a representative of the Unitarian Church of Montreal.

To make a long story short, after having a reasonably pleasant chat with the quite polite and professional blonde police officer, and having a somewhat less pleasant, (but none-the-less quite interesting and revealing) chat with the male police officer after he had returned to the proverbial "scene of the crime" the police decided that I was doing nothing wrong and decided to go on their way after I informed them that my protest was finished for the night in any case. But here's the clincher that ties in with the blog title and the first sentence about the ninth of the Ten Commendments. . .

These police officer had come to the Unitarian Church of Montreal at high speed with lights flashing and sirens blaring because they had been told by the Unitarian*Universalist complainant that I had been behaving aggresssively when in fact I had been doing no such thing. The blonde police officer had questioned me quite extensively and had told me that they had been called because I was behaving aggressively. I responded to that by telling her that Montreal Unitarians had a bad habit of making such false claims to persuade the police to come and put an end my protest. I suggested to her that she should go into the church to see if she could find a witness who was prepared to testify that I was behaving aggressively. She replied that the other two officers were doing just that. . .

Well when the two officers came back they, needless to say. . . did *not* have any witness to my alleged aggressive behavior for the simple reason that there can be no witnesses to something that did not actually happen. I have reasonable grounds to believe that the blonde police officer who I had spoken with was just a tad miffed with the Unitarian Church of Montreal because one of the last things that she said to her two colleagues before leaving was -

"C'est les niaiseries."

i.e. "silliness; foolish talk/behaviour" according to Wictionary

or what I like to call Unitarian*Universalist bullshit aka U*U BS

More on this most recent immoral and unethical, if not outright *illegal*. . . bearing of false witness against me by Montreal Unitarian liars later.

Comments