More Shameless Slander Of The U*Us. . . Courtesy Of The Robin Edgar Sucks Blog

In a blog post most ironically titled 'More Shameless Slander' the DIM Thinking, to say nothing of dim witted. . . "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog once again falsely accuse me of slandering a Unitarian Universalist minister. In this instance Rev. Cynthia P. Cain. In falsely accusing me of slandering a U*U minister these cowardly anonymous U*Us effectively slander your's truly. Isn't slander such an interesting phenomena U*Us? You can actually slander someone by falsely accusing them of engaging in slander. . .

I feel the best way to address this most recent *example* of Big Fat U*U Slander of your's truly is to thoroughly re*butt the ironically titled 'More Shameless Slander' blog post point-by-point below:

:Robin Edgar must have some difficulty reading.

Actually, as we will see. . . it is the "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog who have some very serious difficulty reading plain English. Either that, or they are Big Fat U*U Liars who are knowingly and willfully misrepresenting what I have actually said, as the "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog have done numerous times before in previous blog posts. . .

:Either that, or he can’t think beyond a rigid and immature ‘black-and-white’ mentality.

I am not convinced that a ‘black-and-white’ mentality is all that immature, or even rigid, when black is black and white is white. . .

Is a 'right-and-wrong' mentality "rigid and immature"? I think not.

:This is evident in his constantly accusing UU minister and blogger Cynthia Cain of ‘demonizing and marginalizing Republicans.’

If I am "constantly accusing" Lexington KY U*U minister and blogger Rev. Cynthia P. Cain of ‘demonizing and marginalizing Republicans’ it is because she has behaved in a manner that can be reasonably and properly described as ‘demonizing and marginalizing Republicans’ to say nothing of anti-Republican bigotry. . .

:As he asserts in his latest blog post:

:Rev. Cynthia P. Cain never said all mean people are Republicans; what she said was all Republicans were mean people…

:Mister Edgar, she did not even say that.

Please forgive me for my "rigid and immature" 'black-and-white' aka 'right-and-wrong' mentality when I say -

WRONG

That is in fact exactly what Rev. Cynthia Cain did say.

Well, not quite. . .

What Rev. Cynthia P. Cain *actually* said was that Republicans are "really mean people" who "suck" in her 'OMG! Mean people DO suck.' blog post.

Sounds kinda familiar eh U*Us?

:She called out Republican Party leaders of mean-spirited and uncivil rhetoric.

Correct, but only *AFTER* characterizing Republicans in general (i.e. ALL Republicans) as "really mean people". . . and I must say that I got a Big Fat U*U Chuckle out of just how mean-spirited and uncivil Rev. Cynthia P. Cain's own rhetoric was. Here are a few choice words from Rev. Cain's mean-spirited and uncivil U*U rhetoric for U*Us to enter into a free and responsible search for the Truth and *meaning* of -

"Back to Sarah Palin. I would like to like something about her, but I don't. She's very, very nasty and she will be loved for it, because she is charming (in a phony way) and attractive (in a creepy beauty-queen way). I was horrified by her politics but now I am repelled by her ugly soul."

Doesn't that sound just a tad "mean-spirited and uncivil", to say nothing of remarkably catty, U*Us?

:Show us, please, where she said that all Republicans are mean people.

I have already done so in my previous blog posts and other "electronic communications" about Rev. Cynthia P. Cain's anti-Repuiblican bigotry but, quite evidently, y'all must have some difficulty reading. . .

What part of -

OMG! Mean people DO suck.

And I just heard from a whole bunch of really mean people.

Republicans.

Do you crazy U*U AssHats fail to understand?

Here. . .

Let me make it easy for you idiots to perceive the anti-Republican bigotry that is expressed in those first three lines of Rev. Cynthia Cain's blog post by changing just one word -

OMG! Mean people DO suck.

And I just heard from a whole bunch of really mean people.

Unitarian*Universalists

Not that I haven't taught U*Us that little lesson before. . .

:No surprise, however, that Robin Edgar stoops to such slander.

Really? For starters an accusation is not "slander" if it is True.

:He can only think in the extremes of idealization and devaluation (and more of the latter than the former).

Not really. . . but I have long ago taken note of how the idiotic "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog just love to foolishly *pretend* that I am holding U*Us to some unattainable standard of perfection when in fact I only file unbecoming conduct complaints against "less than perfect" U*U clergy who most people of intelligence and conscience will agree have conducted themselves in a manner that is intolerant (even to the point of bigotry) and/or verbally and psychologically abusive.

:Say something he doesn’t like, and he resorts to hyperbole and sweeping generalization to devalue and denigrate you.

There is very little "hyberbole" involved in my legitimate criticism of U*U injustices abuses and hypocrisy, with the exception of my parody blog posts which deliberately go a bit "over the top" in exposing and denouncing U*U BS. There are very few "sweeping generalizations" in my criticism either and I find it interesting how the crazy U*U asshat(s) who write(s) the Robin Edgar Sucks blog turn a blind eye to Rev. Cynthia P. Cain's "sweeping generalization" which ahem *slanders* Republicans as "really mean people". . . As far as devaluing and denigrating U*Us goes I *usually* only denigrate those U*Us who are themselves guilty of denigrating and devaluing me and/or other people first, along with those U*Us who condone such devaluing and denigration of people of inherent worth and dignity.

Was it not intolerant and abusive, to say nothing of slanderous. . . "hyperbole" for Rev. Ray Drennan to falsely and maliciously devalue and denigrate Creation Day as a "cult"?

Was it not an intolerant and insulting "sweeping generalization" for Rev. Ray Drennan to contemptuously devalue and denigrate my monotheistic religious beliefs as being nothing but "silliness and fantasy"?

Did not Rev. Ray Drennan "devalue and denigrate" my revelatory religious experience by rudely interrupting me as I was trying to explain it to him, angrily and sneeringly saying, "You mean your psychotic experience."?

And these are but three of the ways in which U*Us, *especially* U*U clergy. . . have resorted to hyperbole and sweeping generalization to devalue and denigrate your's truly over the years. If I went to the effort to draw up a list of all the other ways in which U*U clergy, and U*Us more generally, have resorted to hyperbole and sweeping generalization to devalue and denigrate me and other people it would be quite a long list U*Us.

And to think that the UUA and MFC had the unmitigated gall to rule that such insulting and slanderous Big Fat U*U Hyperbole, highly misleading and outright malicious "sweeping generalization", and other devaluation and denigration of your's truly by Rev. Ray Drennan was "within the appropriate guidelines of ministerial leadership". . . And now it looks like UUA President Peter Morales has all but officially approved of Rev. Cynthia Cain's demonizing and marginalizing of Republicans as "really mean people" and related unbecoming conduct by totally ignoring the unbecoming conduct complaint that I filed against her well over a month ago now, on February 14th 2011 aka National Standing On The Side Of Love Day.

:Especially when you are an ordained UU minister.

WRONG again you cowardly "collective" of crazy U*U asshats who obviously have your "collective" two faced U*U heads jammed so far up your "collective" hypocritical U*U asses that you might as well be anally impaled on your own heads.

It's more like -

Especially when you are an ordained U*U minister who has either resorted to slanderous and abusive hyperbole and/or misleading and malicious "sweeping generalization" to devalue and denigrate me or other people, or. . . an ordained U*U minister such as former UUA President Rev. Dr. John A* Buehrens, Rev. Diane Miller, Rev. Dr. Tracey Robinson-Harris, and Rev. Beth Miller who has effectively condoned such abusive behaviour on the part of "less than perfect" aka intolerant and abusive U*U clergy.

:Nor will it help if, after making a questionable blog post, you decide to remove it.

Correct.

That is what is commonly known as hiding the evidence. . .

:No, then he accuses you of the manufactured transgression of ‘memory-holing,’ and treats you exactly the same as if you had left the blog post up – obsessively repeating the same accusations, insults, attacks and denigrations over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and again and again.

Without a formal retraction and apology there is no reason to believe that a "less than perfect" U*U minister is doing anything more than hiding the evidence of their transgression. "Memory holing" is by no means a "manufactured transgression". If my memory serves me well, and I am pretty sure that it does. . . one Eric Arthur Blair aka George Orwell showed how "memory holing" the evidence is a way of hiding the Truth and misrepresenting history in his Distopian novel '1984'. So I guess that I will be repeating the same accusations, insults, attacks and denigrations over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and again and again until the perpetrators of the slanderous "accusations, insults, attacks and denigrations" that I am complaining about face some real accountability for their Big Fat U*U Transgressions from the UUA and MFC and the U*U churches they hail from and formally retract their insulting and defamatory words. Comprehensive, and at least seemingly sincere, apologies all round wouldn't hurt either. . .

Has anyone ever seen any formal retractions and comprehensive apologies delivered by Rev. Ray Drennan, Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein, and Rev. Cynthia P. Cain, to say nothing of the UUA and MFC? Apparently these "less than perfect" U*U ministers, along with the UUA and MFC and a whole lot of other U*Us must have some difficulty reading the letters and emails that I have sent to them and/or the numerous blog posts and comments that I have made making it very clear that I am demanding formal apologies for these and other U*U transgressions.

:Mister Edgar, it doesn’t matter if you ‘paraphrase’ Horace Greeley. Defamation is still defamation.

Correct you crazy U*U asshats. . .

Unfortunately for you however I have not actually defamed Rev. Cynthia P. Cain, or Rev. Ray Drennan, or Rev. Victoria Weinstein because I am telling the rather embarrassing Big Fat U*U Truth about them. I cannot help but notice however that you seem to have very few qualms about defaming me with a variety of false accusations posted to your slanderous and libelous blog whose very title can be properly described as "insulting and defamatory language" that is clearly intended to devalue and denigrate me.

No?

:Distorting the facts goes against the UU principle of a free and responsible search for meaning and truth which you so claim to uphold.

ROTFLMU*UO! As a "collective authorship" of cowardly anonymous Unitarian*Univeralists aka U*Us it is *you* who so fraudulently *pretend* to uphold UU principle of a free and responsible search for meaning and truth. The Robin Edgar Sucks blog has repeatedly distorted the facts with all kinds of DIM Thinking misinformation and disinformation, some of which is outright slanderous and libelous. I am not distorting the facts about Rev. Cynthia P. Cain or any other "less than perfect" U*U minister whose intolerant and/or abusive behaviour I have complained about. In fact I am very careful about getting my facts right and presenting supporting evidence for those facts wherever it is possible to do so. Unlike you outrageously hypocritical U*U slanderers and liars, I frequently link to supporting evidence for my accusations. That is one of the reasons why I despise U*U "memory-holing" of blog posts and blog comments which seeks to hide the evidence of U*U transgressions, or otherwise hide the truth.

:More’s the pity that you refuse to see how unhealthy, counterproductive and dysfunctional your fixations, perseverations and angry rants really are.

More’s the pity that you and other U*Us, to say nothing of the UUA and MFC, refuse to see just how unhealthy for the Big Fat U*U Religious Community the counterproductive and dysfunctional "angry rants" of Rev. Ray Drennan, Rev. Victoria Weinstein, Rev. Cynthia P. Cain and other intolerant and/or abusive U*U clergy really are. . . There would be absolutely no need for me to continue to *persevere* with my "prophetic work" aka "alternative spiritual practice" of exposing and denouncing U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy if the UUA and MFC, and U*Us more generally, actually upheld U*U principles and dealt responsibly with the unhealthy, counterproductive and dysfunctional behaviour of not only "less than perfect" U*U ministers, but those "less than competent" (or just plain corrupt. . .) UUA administrators who so foolishly condone and whitewash such unhealthy behavior on the part of abusive U*U clergy.

No?

:We again implore you to seek professional help, as so many have recommended.

Really?

"So many"?

Where do you get the idea that "many" people have recommended that I seek "professional help"?

In fact very few people have asked me to seek "professional help", and the few that did (such as Rev. Ray Drennan for *example*) did so in an insulting and abusive manner. Sorry U*Us but accusations, insults, attacks and denigrations such as labeling me as "crazy", "unwell", "a sick person", "psychotic" and even "a dangerously deranged psycho-sociopath" do not count as responsibly and compassionately asking me to seek "professional help". . . And I guess it is only fair to all involved in this little "war of words" to point out that only a small handful of idiotic and abusive U*Us have accused me of being mentally ill.

Far from "many". . .

For the record, when Rev. Ray Drennan labeled me as "psychotic" I made a point of being thoroughly examined by a qualified, and I believe quite respected, psychiatrist. After exmining me on two separate occasions spaced more than a month apart this psychiatrist wrote a doctor's note to the effect that he could find "no traces of psychoses" in me. He had even described me as "obviously sane" and even "perfectly sane" in private conversation with him during these sessions. Did that doctor's note cause Rev. Ray Drennan to retract his allegation that I was "psychotic" and properly apologize to me?

No. . .

In fact, due to Rev. Drennan's continued obstinate refusal to retract and apologize, I felt it necessary to see the good doctor again about a year later to get a follow-up examination and a second more detailed "certificate of sanity" (which none-the-less noted that I was distressed by Rev. Ray Drennan's aspersions on my sanity) which I distributed to the Board of the Unitarian Church of Montreal.

Did that prevent Rev. Ray Drennan and a small handful of other foolish Montreal Unitarian U*Us from *pretending* that I was mentally ill?

No. . .

Are friends, and family, and other people who have frequent contact with me and know me reasonably well suggesting that I suffer from a serious mental illness and asking me to seek "professional help"?

No. . .

So I would once again implore U*Us to actually practice what U*Uism preaches, rather than repeatedly, indeed quite continuously. . . making a total mockery of the Seven Principles and other U*U ideals as I have recommended so many times in the past.

As long as outrageously hypocritical Unitarian*Universalists so shamefully allow their intolerant and/or abusive U*U clergy to shamelessly slander me and other people with complete impunity, aka zero accountability. . . I will be persevering in telling some rather embarrassing "image tarnishing" Truths about the "tiny, declining, fringe religion" known as The U*U Movement.



* A for AssHat that is. . .

Comments