You Can Float Like A Butterfly & Sting Like A Bee. . . Or Float Like A U*U Jihad Air Force Mosquito Night-Fighter & Sting Like The Emerson Avenger!

The U*U World famous and indeed *real* world famous non-Unitarian African-American boxer Muhammad Ali coined the phrase,

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

to describe his unorthodox fighting style aka his UnCommon and*or unU*Usual boxing technique.



Here is a plagU*Urized transcript of the above U*UTube video of African American boxer Cassius Clay aka Muhammad Ali -

I'm gonna float like a butterfly and sting like a bee

U*Us can't hit what their hands can't see

Now you U*Us see me, now you U*Us don't

U*Us think they will but I know they won't

They tell me U*U is good, but I'm twice as nice

And I will stick to their hypocritical U*U Butts like 97% White U*Us on Condoleeza Rice

The Emerson Avenger The Greatest "UU-Hating Troll" of All Times, of All Times

Here is how *I* can and do float like a U*U Jihad Air Force Mosquito night-fighter and Sting like The Emerson Avenger! ;-)

Needless to say. . . The word "yo" between "likely" and "be" above is a typographical error aka typo and *should* have been written as "to".


Comments