The Huffington Post Censored And Suppressed aka "Memory Holed" My Comments About UUA President Peter Morales' Hypocrisy *After* They Had Already Been Approved By A HuffPost Moderator. . .

So I submitted the following follow-up comment to UUA President Rev. Peter Morales' Op/Ed article entitled 'Returning to the Scene of the Crime: Phoenix, Two Years Later' -

Why did The Huffington Post "memory hole" two of my comments which had already been approved by a Huff Post moderator and publicly posted in response to this article yesterday?

You may email me to explain your censorship and suppression of my comments exposing UUA President Peter Morales' hypocritical double standards regarding justice for victims of abuse at -

robinedgar59@yahoo.ca

I then resubmitted the first and foremost of the two comments that I had submitted yesterday in the hope that Huffington Post moderators would take a cue from the following Unitarian Universalist "Wayside Pulpit" saying -

 "Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction."

It seems that some person or persons of inherent worth and dignity moderating The Huffington Post web site actually did use their round heads to change their minds about their highly questionable censorship and suppression, indeed outright "memory holing". . . of my comments that had initially been approved and published by HuffPost moderators in that my resubmitted comment was very promptly republished in the comment thread.


Comments

A very nice informational blog. Keep on making such important blog post. Your work is really being appreciated by someone.