I Love Deadlines I Like The Big Fat U*U Whooshing Sound They Make As They Fly By. . .

And apparently so does Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors barrister*solicitor aka attorney aka lawyer Maitre Marc-André Coulombe, not to mention current UUA President *the* Reverend Doctor Peter Morales and the rather past-dated UUA Executive Vice President Kathleen "'Kay" Montgomery. Indeed all three of these persons of inherent worth and dignity, but seemingly little integrity, happily allowed my 6:00 pm deadline for providing some credible evidence that actually substantiates, or at rock bottom minimum, tends to support their Big Fat U*U Accusation to the effect that I have made "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape", and/or that such allegedly "unfounded and vicious allegations" made against "less than perfect" Unitarian Universalist ministers are actually defamatory to the extent that they constitute the criminal act of blasphemous libel (Criminal Code R.S.C. 1985, c. C.46.1).

Oh well. . .

As Sir Paul McCartney might say Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on brah! La la how TEA's life goes on. . .

Not wanting to run the Big Fat U*U Risk of being rightly accused of the Big Fat U*U Crime of plagiarism I hereby give more or less full credit where credit is due to 'The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy' author Douglas Adams for the title of this particular Emerson Avenger blog post, butt accept full personal responsibility for inserting the phrase "Big Fat U*U" between the "I Love Deadlines I Like The" part and the "Whooshing Sound They Make As They Fly By" part of Douglas Adams saying - “I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.”

Comments