*The* Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang aka Vicki The Impaler Practices Honey Tough Love™ As A Big Fat U*U Clergy Mentor

Butt don't take *my* word for it U*Us. . .

Take that word of Reverend Doctor Vicki The Impaler herself, as posted to her Facebook account earlier today.

"I practice Honey Tough Love as a mentor. This is when you are affectionate, warm and motherly but you're tough in the end. Like, "No, you can't cancel preaching on Sunday morning because you're in the midst of a spiritual crisis, but you're going to be fine and I'm going to help you get into that pulpit in one piece. You can do it, honey!" *boot aimed at butt* (By the way, I don't have a student minister right now so I'm not revealing any confidences -- you'd be surprised how many seminarians I mentor via phone and e-mail and text)"

Thankfully *The* Reverend Doctor(ed) Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang aka Vicki Vicious cannot actually physically kick U*U seminarians in their U*U via phone or e-mail or text but I wouldn't put it past her to verbally kick U*U seminarians in the butt, or balls, or indeed teeth, as part of her Honey Tough Love™ "mentoring". . .




Comments