When UUA President Peter Morales Is Afraid He Gets Defensive And He Is Likely To Lash Out. . .

Indeed, when President Morales is afraid he cannot reach out, he cannot open his heart or his mind.



But don't take *my* word for it U*Us. . .

Take the word of UUA President Peter Morales himself, as just posted to his brand spanking new Huffington Post Opinion Editorial aka Op/Ed piece entitled 'Be Not Afraid Of The Emerson Avenger'. . . :-)

"I know that when I am afraid I get defensive. I am more likely to lash out. When I am afraid I cannot reach out, I cannot open my heart or my mind. When I am not afraid, I am open to life, open to relationship, open to love."

I can thus reasonably assume that UUA President Peter Morales was just a tad afraid this spring when he quite heartlessly and brainlessly aka foolishly authorized Stikeman Elliott LLP Barristers & Solicitors attorney Marc-André Coulombe to "lash out" at me with an aggressive and arrogant cease and desist demand letter which, amongst other foolish things. . . falsely accused me of the crime of blasphemous libel on the far from well founded basis that I have made "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape."

Here is the typo corrected version of the initial comment that I just submitted in response to President Morales' Opinion Editorial about his apparent deep-seated fear of The Emerson Avenger. . .

"What does our recognition of the interdependent web of all existence call us to do?"

Amongst other things Peter, it would seem that the interdependent web of all existence called U*Us to falsely accuse me of the criminal act of blasphemous libel on the unfounded basis that I have made "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the (Unitarian Universalist) Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape." Not that I haven't actually written and posted a few The Emerson Avenger blog posts about Unitarian Universalists engaging in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape to the interdependent web of the internet, it's just that those blog posts are neither unfounded nor particularly vicious. . . So just how do you and other UUA leaders rationalize your shameful legal intimidation and legal bullying, which clearly seeks to cover up and hide such despicable crimes that have actually been committed by Unitarian Universalists, with the Second Principle of Unitarian Universalism which calls for justice, equity and compassion in human relations?

 Do tell. . .

Update Friday November 9, 2012:

It seems that Huff Post "moderators" aka censors suppressed the two comments that I submitted in response to President Morales' most recent Huff & Puff Piece. I have just submitted a third comment which I am reproducing below -

1 second ago ( 7:18 AM) This comment is pending approval and won't be displayed until it is approved.

"I know that when I am afraid I get defensive. I am more likely to lash out. When I am afraid I cannot reach out, I cannot open my heart or my mind."

So Peter. . .

Just how afraid were you and other top level UUA leaders when you authorized Stikeman Elliott attorney Marc-André Coulombe to "lash out" at me with one of the most hysterical cease and desist demand letters ever written? :-)

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2012/07/marc-andre-coulombe-stikeman-elliott.html

Is this inept attempt at legal bullying how you and other top level UUA leaders act as "people of faith who show another way"?

Is falsely accusing me of the archaic crime of blasphemous libel on the perjurious basis that I have made "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the (Unitarian Universalist) Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" how you and other hypocritical UUA leaders show, by your lived example. . . that you have nothing to fear?

Is this how you and other outrageously hypocritical Unitarian Universalists continue to reach out across the walls that divide U*Us? Is this how and where love guides U*Us?






Comments