UUA Moderator Jim Key Gets Another "Electronic Communication" From Yours Truly Regarding The UUA Board Of Trustees Ongoing FAILure To Respond In Responsibility To The Spirit And Letter Of My Previous "Electronic Communications". . .

Me
To James Key gseavey@firstuunashville.org + 1 other

Today at 9:55 AM
Thor's Day aka Thursday January 9, 2014


Dear Jim,


The lack of communication from the UUA Board of Trustees regarding my VERY serious, and VERY current, concerns about the UUA legal bullying that was initiated in June of 2012, and has yet to be responsibly addressed by the UUA Board, does NOT inspire confidence in your claim that the UUA Board and the Peter Morales administration are taking UUA clergy misconduct and UUA lay leader misconduct seriously.

Au contraire. . .

I have repeatedly shared my concerns with you and the UUA Board in writing with NO response whatsoever to the specific concerns that I have shared with you.

Over three months ago now we had a very good telephone conversation that lasted an hour and half, but there is little or nothing to show for this dialogue in terms of the UUA moving towards a genuinely just, equitable, and compassionate resolution of the significant escalation of the state of conflict between me and the UUA that arises directly out of the false accusations that the UUA brought against me in the two cease and desist demand letters that Stikeman Elliot Barristers & Solicitors litigation lawyer Maitre Marc-André Coulombe sent to me over 19 months ago.

As you know, I demanded and am still demanding a formal withdrawal of any and ALL false accusations brought against me by the UUA, as well as a formal and public official apology from the UUA for bringing these false accusations against me. As far as I am concerned the UUA owes an official apology not only to me personally, but to the Unitarian Universalist religious community as a whole for this shameful betrayal of not only most if not ALL UU principles and ideals, but the centuries old Unitarian religious heritage of opposing the use of blasphemy laws. In fact, I believe that the UUA owes an apology to the people of Canada for attempting to misuse Canada's blasphemy law in hubristic Lance Armstrong style legal bullying that was quite evidently intended to intimidate me into "memory holing" some blog posts about Unitarian Universalists who were in fact convicted of engaging in "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape." Yet, to date, neither you nor the UUA Board of Trustees has responded in responsibility to my legitimate demands. My emails about this matter have not even been officially acknowledged as being received by the Board, let alone responded to in writing in a manner that models the 2nd, 4th and 6th principles of Unitarian Universalism.

This important matter MUST be responsibly and properly handled during the upcoming January 2014 UUA Board of Trustees meeting in San Diego two weeks from now, IF the UUA wants to move toward de-escalation and resolution of this ludicrously prolonged conflict, rather than yet another significant escalation and possibly considerable prolongation of this conflict. For that reason I am urging you to agree to have the second telephone conversation that you had previously indicated that we would have in late September or early October of 2013. I need to know where you stand, and I need you to indicate to me where the Board of Trustees currently stands, in order to know how to proceed in this matter in a way that leads towards the UUA Board finally getting around to "doing the right thing" during the January 2014 Board of Trustees meeting, rather than once again FAILing (or indeed obstinately refusing. . .) to practice what Unitarian Universalism preaches in its Seven Principles, other claimed ideals, and various other claimed policies and procedures of UUism. Please indicate a day and a time that would be convenient for you to speak with me for up to an hour within the next several days and I will do my best to make myself available to talk with you. If the time that you suggest is unworkable for me I will work out a mutually agreeable time with you.

I will add that there is nothing preventing you from delegating some responsibilities to a sub-committee of the Board in moving towards resolution of this conflict, either an existing sub-committee such as the Board of Review etc. or a newly created Ad Hoc committee, but I wish to speak with you personally at least one more time within the next week in order to try to move this conflict towards a genuinely just and equitable resolution, rather than yet another almost inevitable escalation and prolongation of the conflict if the UUA Board continues to ignore or dismiss my VERY serious concerns about the Peter Morales administrations' immoral, unethical, and borderline criminal* false accusation of the archaic criminal act of blasphemous libel against me in shameful legal bullying that seeks to cover-up and hide online testimony about egregious and criminal UUA clergy sexual misconduct, as well as the criminal sexual misconduct of a UU lay person, specifically "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape".


Sincerely,

Robin Edgar


* Making a false report to police or prosecutors is considered a public mischief up here in Soviet Canuckistan if not down there in The Land Of The Free. . .

On that note, the former President of the Unitarian Church of Montreal Margo Ellis, and-or other complicit Montreal Unitarians, may well be facing public mischief charges arising out of what has every appearance of being a false complaint called in to the Montreal police force last Sunday in the wake of Margo Ellis assaulting Yours Truly with a foolish body check, as I have brought to your attention in a previous email to you and the UUA Board of Trustees.

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2014/01/margo-ellis-unitarian-church-montreal.html

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2014/01/uua-board-of-trustees-unitarian-church.html

Comments