New Year Resolutions 2017

New Year's Day fell on a Sunday this year, so I shared some of my New Year's resolutions pertinent to the "tiny, declining, fringe religion" known to some as "The U*U Movement" while engaged in my "alternative spiritual practice" of protesting against diverse Unitarian Universalist injustices, abuses, and hypocrisies outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal. These New Year's resolutions were recorded in my U*UTube videos of today's protest, and I will embed the (im)pertinent U*UTube videos in this blog post once they have been uploaded to my YouTube account.

Here are some of my New Year's resolutions for 2017. . .

I will continue to bask in the untold glory of being accused of the archaic criminal act of blasphemous libel by Atheist Unitarians, specifically UUA President Rev. Dr. Peter "Beyond Belief" Morales, "retired" UUA Executive Vice President Kathleen "Kay" Montgomery, and whichever other Atheist UUA leaders or UUA staff are responsible for the UUA's immoral, UNethical, borderline criminal, and yes. . . #BatShitCrazy misuse of Canada's blasphemy law in Bill Cosby style clergy sex abuse cover-up legal bullying.

I will continue to expose and denounce UUA Moderator Jim "See No Evil" Key's brazen #BaldFacedLies about U*U #ClergySexAbuse in general, and U*U #ChildSexAbuse in particular.

I will file a ethics complaint against the UUA's Canadian attorney, Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors litigation lawyer Marc-André Coulombe for his role in the UUA's immoral, UNethical, borderline criminal, and yes. . . #BatShitCrazy blasphemous libel accusation against me with the Bar Association.

I will give UUA President Rev. Dr. Peter "Beyond Belief" Morales an absolute final opportunity to formally withdraw the UUA's immoral, UNethical, borderline criminal, and yes. . . #BatShitCrazy blasphemous libel accusation against me, and profusely and publicly apologize for it.

More later. . .

Comments