Canada's Blasphemy Law And Unitarian Universalist Pedophiles And Rapists - What's The Connection?

How about the fact that today marks the fifth anniversary of the Unitarian Universalist Association's Canadian attorney, Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors defamation lawyer Maitre Marc-André Coulombe, sending me the email that had a PDF attachment of the arrogant and aggressive cease and desist demand letter which may be seen and read here, that falsely accused me of committing the archaic criminal act of "blasphemous libel" in UUA clergy sex abuse cover-up and denial legal bullying that sought to intimidate Yours Truly into taking down aka deleting aka "memory holing" certain The Emerson Avenger blog posts that told the readily verifiable Truth about "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" most certainly committed by "certain Unitarian Universalist ministers"?

This is the first email response to Maitre Coulombe's initial demand letter that I sent to him just a few hours after receiving his initial email on Friday June 1st, 2012:




Without Prejudice

Dear Maitre Coulombe,

This email is to acknowledge receipt of the legal letter (mis en demeure?) that you sent me as an attachment to your initial email to me.

I only received this email earlier today and have not yet received the "hard copy" that you apparently sent to my brother's address via a bailiff.

It would be helpful if you clearly identified exactly which The Emerson Avenger blog posts you consider to constitute "blasphemous libel" & "sexual harassment" etc. by providing me with their URLs and/or blog titles. It is very unlikely that any TEA blog posts will be removed by next Monday (June 4, 2012) if you do not clearly identify which specific blog posts you demand the removal of. In light of the very short notice that you have provided I would ask for a reasonable deadline extension so that I may consult with my own legal advisers as to how best to proceed in this matter.

Sincerely,

Robin Edgar

Maitre Marc-André Coulombe did not respond to my quite reasonable request for more detailed information about which specific The Emerson Avenger blog posts he claimed to constitute the criminal acts of "blasphemous libel" & "sexual harassment" etc. by providing me with their URLs and/or blog titles within a few days, so on Monday June 4th of 2012 I sent him this follow-up email:

De : Robin Edgar [mailto:robinedgar59@yahoo.ca]
Envoyé : Monday, June 04, 2012 8:13 AM
À : Marc-André Coulombe
Objet : A Few More Questions Re: Unitarian Universalist Association and al. vs. Yourself

Dear Maitre Coulombe,
I have now read and reread the legal letter (mise-en-demeure?) that you sent me in the PDF file attached to your initial email which was sent to me last Friday, i.e. June 1, 2012.
I regret to have to inform you that I'm having considerable difficulty finding The Emerson Avenger blog posts that match some of the descriptions/accusations that you have made in that two page letter. 
I am asking you to facilitate the process of finding these blog posts and/or photographs so that I may decide how to govern myself by clearly identifying the The Emerson Avenger blog posts in question by providing me with the URL where they are located and/or their blog title and/or the date that they were posted to the internet. Needless to say it is simply not possible for me to remove The Emerson Avenger blog posts and/or photographs posted to "the blog" that I am unable to find. 
Needless to say I am most concerned about appropriately dealing with those The Emerson Avenger blog posts which you, and presumably by extension your primary client the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations (the "Association"), have clearly alleged constitute the criminal act of blasphemous libel (Criminal Code R.S.C. 1985, c. C.46.1). Could you please direct me to those The Emerson Avenger blog posts which you and the Unitarian Universalist Association believe contain the "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" that you are accusing me of by providing me with the URLs where they are located and/or their blog title and/or the date upon which they were posted to the internet? Presumably you have in your possession downloads of these The Emerson Avenger blog posts which you may present as court exhibits if and when you decide to actually have me charged the crime of blasphemous libel if I should fail or refuse to comply with your demand to remove them from The Emerson Avenger blog. It is pretty much impossible for me to govern myself in compliance with your demand that I "take down" these "web postings" aka blog posts if I cannot even find The Emerson Avenger blog posts that these allegedly "unfounded and vicious allegations" are published in.
I am similarly having considerable difficulty finding the photographs of a female Unitarian Universalist minister (whom you fail to name) which you allege have the word "bitch" superimposed on them. I quite thoroughly scoured The Emerson Avenger blog over the weekend trying to find these photographs and could not find these photographs, so I am now obliged to ask you to provide me with URLs where these photographs are located and/or the title of The Emerson Avenger blog post that they are posted to and/or the date that they were posted to The Emerson Avenger blog. 
Needless to say the requests of the Unitarian Universalist Association and/or a number of its women Unitarian Universalist ministers ( whom you fail to name) that you have communicated to me in your legal letter cannot possibly be fully implemented by the close of business on June 4, 2012 (i.e. later today) if I am unable to even find The Emerson Avenger blog posts. If for some reason you are unable to provide the URLs and/or The Emerson Avenger blog post titles where these photographs have been posted to the internet aka "the web" you could none-the-less assist me in possibly locating these photographs by providing me with the name of the female Unitarian Universalist minister in question and I will run some image searches with the name of the minister along with the word "bitch" and see what, if anything, those image searches find. I will then be able to make an informed decision as to how I should govern myself.
That is all for now. 
Thank you,
Robin Edgar 

On Tuesday June 5th of 2012, Maitre Coulombe finally responded to my 2 emails that quite reasonably requested more detailed information about exactly which The Emerson Avenger blog posts he was claiming
constituted the criminal acts of  "blasphemous libel" & "sexual harassment" by arrogantly asserting:

"Your assertion that you are unable to locate the offensive statements and accusations that you posted on you own blog is not credible. You are without doubt capable of locating the videos and other materials you made and posted on your blog in which you accuse certain Unitarian Universalist ministers of rape, child molestation, and other sexual perversions."

After finally being officially served with the actual paper and ink demand letter by a Montreal bailiff, I responded to Maitre Coulombe's bullshit "blasphemous libel" accusation thusly in a subsequent follow-up email:


Friday aka Freya's Day aka Frigg Day June 15, 2012

Without Prejudice

Dear Maitre Coulombe,
It is now the better part of a full work week since I sent you the email (or what some U*Us would call an "electronic communication") copied immediately below and dated Monday June 11, 2012, 11:00:25 AM. You have so far neglected, or indeed refused. . . to respond to it in any manner whatsoever. If you and/or your client the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations find yourselves unready, unwilling, or indeed just plain unable. . . to provide some credible evidence supporting the Association's rather questionable aka "less than credible" accusation to the effect that I am guilty of making "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape", and/or that such allegedly "unfounded and vicious allegations" made against "less than perfect" Unitarian Universalist ministers are actually defamatory to the extent that they constitute the criminal act of blasphemous libel (Criminal Code R.S.C. 1985, c. C.46.1), I hereby demand that you and your client must formally and rapidly withdraw these accusations against me, and officially, adequately, and publicly apologize to me for bringing such deeply insulting and AFA*I*AC quite defamatory accusations against me. In fact, you can inform your client that I am hereby formally demanding that an official UUA apology for bringing this highly questionable accusation against me must be delivered publicly in front of a few thousand UUA delegates by UUA President Rev. Dr. Peter Morales and/or UUA Executive Vice President Kathleen "'Kay" Montgomery during the UUA's so-called "Justice GA" in Phoenix AZ next week if you fail to provide credible evidence that substantiates what UUA internet moderators might describe as "unsubstantiated rumors" about me by 6:00pm Monday June 18, 2012. 

Allah prochaine,

Robin Edgar

Needless to say. . . neither recently resigned UUA President Rev. Dr. Peter Morales, nor not so recently "retired" UUA Executive *Vice* President Kathleen "'Kay" Montgomery, delivered a public apology for the UUA's immoral, UNethical, borderline criminal, and yes. . . #BatShitCrazy misuse of Canada's #BlasphemyLaw in UUA clergy abuse cover-up legal bullying during the UUA's so-called "Justice GA" in Phoenix, Arizona, and I am still ever so patiently waiting for the UUA to formally withdraw its false #BlasphemousLibel accusation against me, publicly apologize for it, and publicly disclose #TheTruth about exactly how many Unitarian Universalist ministers, to say nothing of UUA "Religious Educators". . . have not only engaged in what Maitre Marc-André Coulombe quite aptly describes as "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape", but who have been charged, tried and convicted of committing "such despicable crimes" in a court of law.

I guess that the next President of the UUA will inherit this Big Fat U*U Mess that
Rev. Dr. Peter "Beyond Belief" Morales and Kathleen "'Kay" Montgomery, to say nothing of Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein and various other implicated U*Us, so foolishly created for The U*U Movement five years ago today.
 
And so it goes U*Us. . .


Comments