New UUA Moderator Jim Key And The "New" UUA Board Of Trustees Get A Year End "Electronic Communication" Courtesy Of The Emerson Avenger

Here is the full text of the email aka "electronic communication" that I sent to new UUA Moderator Jim Key, the UUA Board of Trustees and cc'd to Rev. Gail Seavey and one other member of UU Safety Net just after 3pm this afternoon.

I have corrected 1 typographical error as well as the omission of South Dakota state senator Bill Napoli's name from the quote of Rev. Victoria Weinstein's "sodomy fantasy" imagining him "anally impaled on the Statue of Liberty's torch".
I have also added pertinent hyperlinks to facilitate a free and responsible search for the Truth and meaning of what I have to say in this email.


Me

To board@uua.org jkey@uua.org gseavey@firstuunashville.org and 1 More...
Today at 3:01 PM
 
Sunday December 29, 2013


Dear UUA Moderator Jim Key and all UUA Trustees,


Nineteen months ago today Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors litigation lawyer Maitre Marc-André Coulombe signed his name to the arrogant and aggressive cease and desist demand letter reproduced in the PDF file attachment that I am forwarding to you today. On Friday June 1st, 2012 I received this "mise en demeure" via email. I long ago made it very clear to both Maitre Coulombe and the UUA that he and the UUA have falsely accused me of the archaic crime of blasphemous libel on the unfounded aka false aka unTrue basis that I have allegedly made "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape." I long ago made it clear that I demand that the UUA and Stikeman Elliott formally withdraw this false accusation and properly and publicly apologize to me for bringing it against me. Likewise, I have similarly made it clear that other highly misleading or indeed outright false accusations made in this classic example of Lance Armstrong style legal bullying must be withdrawn and apologized for.

Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein's ludicrous accusation to the effect that I am guilty of "threatening and defamatory conduct amounting to sexual harassment" against her for my blog posts that publicly criticize her "sodomy fantasy" which obscenely and Sadistically imagined "South Dakota state senator Bill Napoli anally impaled on the Statue of Liberty's torch" must also be formally withdrawn and Rev. Dr. Weinstein and the UUA must formally and publicly acknowledge that this "sodomy fantasy" is itself justifiably described as threatening and defamatory conduct amounting to sexual harassment against senator William Napoli. I demand that Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein must face full accountability not only for bringing this outrageously hypocritical and stunningly hubristic accusation against me, but also for her conduct unbecoming a minister that the UUA all but officially condoned when I brought my clergy misconduct complaint against her in November of 2006.

See - http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2007/01/how-rev-dr-tracey-robinson-harris.html

See also - http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2007/01/rev-beth-miller-executive-secretary-of.html

I demand a full investigation into the circumstances leading up to Maitre Marc-André Coulombe having me served with this "less than honest" cease and desist demand letter in June of 2012, as well as how the Peter Morales administration subsequently failed, or indeed obstinately refused, to hold anyone accountable for this shameful legal bullying that makes a total mockery of pretty much everything that Unitarian Universalism claims to believe in its Seven Principles and other claimed ideals.

I have recently made it clear that I want UUA Moderator Jim Key to publicly announce the UUA's formal withdrawal of the frivolous, highly misleading, and even outright false accusations that the Peter Morales administration saw fit to bring against me in June of 2012 and has obstinately refused to formally withdraw to this very day. President Morales has squandered every single opportunity to resolve this conflict that he has been presented with over the last year and a half. I thus hereby demand that President Peter Morales himself must face full accountability for his own role in not only authorizing this shameful UUA legal bullying in the first place, but in subsequently failing, and indeed obstinately refusing, to take responsible corrective action once I had made it abundantly clear to both Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors and the Morales administration that the UUA's blasphemous libel accusation against me was not only outright false, but borderline criminal in that it is a public mischief to make false reports to the police.

The UUA is FAR from being in right relationship with me and other people who have not only been victimized by abusive UU clergy, but further victimized by the UUA's past and ongoing institutional stonewalling and denial, and related legal intimidation. If the UUA continues to refuse to withdraw its outrageously hypocritical and stunningly hubristic false allegations against me, and publicly apologize to me for bringing them against me, the New Year will not be getting off to a very good start. Please take steps to ensure that my very serious concerns about this UUA legal bullying are promptly responded to in a manner that is clearly and unequivocally in alignment with the metrics of Unitarian Universalism's Seven Principles, especially the 4th, 2nd and 6th principles which call for "a free and responsible search for Truth and meaning", "justice, equity and compassion in human relations", and working towards "the goal of peace, liberty, and justice for ALL."

I expect the UUA's formal and public apology for this shameful UUA legal bullying to be delivered ASAP by UUA Moderator Jim Key, ideally on Wednesday January 1st, 2014. I also expect the very serious concerns that I have raised in this email, and directly related concerns such as Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein's past and ongoing incompetent and abusive clergy misconduct, to be openly addressed and responsibly dealt with by the UUA Board of Trustees during the upcoming January 2014 Board meeting in a manner that upholds the UUA's claimed commitment to transparency and accountability. 


Sincerely,

Robin Edgar

Comments